Email is the right choice for marketers. Research shows that for every $ 1 of money a company invests in email marketing, they will get a $ 21 refund. Email is also the preferred communication tool in our very active age to connect with others. More than 3.5 billion people worldwide have email accounts (compared to 1.3 billion Facebook users). So, if you have a message or product to share, email is the best way to do it.
If you already have an email list, you can start sending marketing emails and see what happens. But this is only assumed if you have an email list. This also might not prove successful.
Also read the article: The Key to Email Marketing Success as Your Business Marketing Strategy
To increase your chances of success, it’s a good idea to develop an email marketing plan. With this plan, you will know who you are sending e-mails to, why you send them by e-mail, and what you must include in the e-mail to reach your marketing goals. You will also have a strategy for developing your email list.
To implement your email marketing plan, email marketing software is needed. Why? First, because using software allows you to comply with anti-spam laws. Second, because it will make managing the process of sending emails to a large number of listings much easier. There are many choices and several guidelines as a plan to get started. You should visit the Campaign Monitor to get more information about email marketing.
Step 1: Get personalized
More than 40% of customers claim to have cut ties with the company due to lack of personalization. 77% of email ROI comes from segmented, targeted, and triggered email campaigns.
Group your audience into categories based on demographics, behavior or other criteria, such as:
- Level of education
- Previous purchase
Step 2: Scale your efforts with automatic e-mail
Create a trigger to send emails automatically for you and you will see impressive results:
- Marketers who increase automation can see conversion rates as high as 50%.
The Campaign to automate:
- Welcome e-mails have an open rate of 50% higher than other e-mails. for example, “Nice to meet you!”
- Behavior-based email has a clickthrough rate of 14%. for example, “Recommendation is only for you!”
- Re-engagement e-mail has a reading rate of 12% such as “We miss you!”
Step 3: Develop your email list organically
Fast email purchases ~ 3x more than social media and average order values 17% higher. Send killer content to your customer’s inbox to reduce churn lists.
In addition, you can:
- Give links to social media and incentives to share
- Give e-books and webinars only to your customers
- Offer special customer discounts
- Run contests and competitions
Step 4: Focus on lifetime values
- Increasing the retention rate will increase your profit anywhere from 25% to 95%.
- 80% of future income will come from 20% of your existing customers.
- Customers in loyalty rewards programs will spend up to 18% more than those who don’t.
Remember, a solid email marketing plan meets three intrinsic goals:
- and lead parenting.
Now that you have made a plan, go out and get an email.